Gucci Techno Tag Boston Bag Guccissima Neoprene Medium
Base length: 13''
Base width: 7''
Handle drop: 4''
(Measurements are approximate)
This item is pre-owned and shows signs of:
- Regular usage
- Wear/discoloration on certain areas on exterior
- Minor cracking and thread pulling on leather trim and handles
- Interior in overall good shape
- Scratches/scuffs on hardware
- No box, no dust bag
* Please see photos attached for a better visualization of this item's description. Color and appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings. Thank you!
Condition: Gently Loved
New: Brand new with tags in original packaging.
Like New: Looks new, excellent condition, used or worn only a few times.
Gently Loved: Looks gently used but still in good condition.
Well Worn: Has noticeable signs of wear and tear such as faded color or frayed edges.
FREE SHIPPING in the U.S.
- To Canada: $35 USD
- To Other Countries: $65 USD
- Handling: 3 days
This item is final sale and cannot be returned. However, if the item is not as described, we’ll work with you to get a refund as long as it has not been used or worn and the tags are still on. Please make sure to read the description and look at the photos carefully.
Guccio Gucci, the founder of the Gucci brand, opened his first store in Florence in 1921. Top designers like Tom Ford, Frida Giannini and now Alessandro Michele have made the luxury brand one of the most coveted in the world. The earliest version of the signature Gucci print, featuring the recognizable interconnected, dark brown diamonds printed on a light tan background, emerged in the 1930s and in 2015 Michele brought back the company's recognizable and ever iconic GG Marmont logo.